My Mom's Pizza Dough

My Mom's Pizza Dough Recipe

I absolutely love my mom's pizza dough recipe, and I know you will too!  Recipe below!

Triple P Pizza
 My Mom's Pizza Dough

Ingredients:

1 cup warm water
1 package active dry yeast (or 2.25 tsp.)
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbs. oil
about 2.5 cups of flour

Directions:
  1. In a small bowl, add sugar, warm water, and yeast.  Let sit for 5 minutes.  Make sure yeast bubbles and starts growing.  If not, start again.  
  2. To your Kitchenaid (or large bowl), add yeast mixture, salt, and olive oil.  Using dough hook, mix dough and keep adding flour in half cup intervals just until the dough does not stick to the bottom of the bowl.  This should be about 2.5 cups of flour.  
  3. Once the dough is formed, place in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap.  Stick bowl in a warm place and let dough rise until doubled (about 30 minutes).  
  4. Once dough has risen, separate into breadsticks or roll out for pizza.  Cook at 425 degrees until golden.  
  5. Enjoy! 

Check out why I made Tripe P Pizza here

Comments

Popular Posts